Reopening Friday, July 31st!
As we are approaching our reopening, we wanted to highlight the safety, sanitization & social distancing measures we’re executing on a daily basis. Our number one priority is to provide a safe & healthy environment for our employees to work in and for our guests to dine in:
- All employees who are currently staffed have been tested for COVID-19 and have received negative test results.
- While we were closed, the restaurant was deep-cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- All employees are screened daily – including temperature checks – upon their arrival and are prohibited to work while ill or exhibiting and systems
- Face masks are required among ALL employees – Front of House, Back of House & Management alike. Though not required, we appreciate when you wear your face mask while walking through our common areas too!
- Common area surfaces, including tables & seats are sanitized using hospital-grade disinfectants between guests and nightly after closing.
- All menus are single use and replaced between guests.
- Condiments, salt & pepper shakers and other table side accessories will be sanitized and replaced between guests.
- Bathrooms & employee work areas are checked and sanitized regularly.
- All tables are spaced at least six feet apart to comply with social distancing standards.
- We are blessed with our outside seating at Waves and have made certain that each of these outdoor tables are also spaced at least six feet apart.
- In addition to dine-in services, we also offer takeout and convenient curbside pickup.
Our focus is, as always, the safety of our guests, staff and the community. Thank you all for the ongoing support and we hope to see everyone soon!
From our family at The Waverly.